We create beautiful landscapes for your small inner city garden or large residential haven that are unique, balanced and uncomplicated.
Our friendly team of design specialists is passionate about providing quality design. We are experts in landscape architecture, landscape design, and project management.
We offer landscape plans, master planning, planting plans and project management services and landscape consultation. We have proven local experience and are backed by an extensive team of construction, tree, lawn and horticultural professionals.
Our teams are proud to offer creative landscape solutions for all types of hard or soft landscaping. Whether you are developing a new property or renovating an existing site we can help you from concept, through creation to completion. View our image gallery to see some of our recent residential spaces.
How We Work
Our Professional Services team will visit you at your residence or project to listen to and discuss your landscape requirements. We’ll provide creative input and advice on your project. We then send you a detailed Proposal outlining our discussions and just how we will approach the design of your project. Attached to this is a detailed quote for the design services. This quote is fixed and doesn’t change without the client’s agreement. Once you are happy with the proposal we’ll set a time to begin the project and start the landscape design process.
We offer a range of service options including architectural design, design-and-build and construction services. We provide a seamless process, working with you to conceive and deliver your landscape. We are backed by the membership of LIANZ.
The Nelmac Landscape Design teams can be used in conjunction with the Nelmac Construction Services or independently. We are able to offer design, design-and-construction or construction services.
The Process outlined:
1. Site Visit: We will visit your site to look at your project and meet with you to discuss your requirements. We will take some site photos during this visit.
2. Quote: Following our site visit we will provide you with a detailed quote for the project.
3. Design Brief: We will also provide a Design Brief to ensure we have a complete understanding of your project and will outline suggestions that will help make the process enjoyable and run smoothly. This can be added to or refined at any stage.
4. Quote Acceptance: Once you accept our quote we will re-visit your site for a more detailed analysis. The agreed price will not change without your agreement.
5. Consultation: We can work with the construction team to ensure that the project is delivered as expected
Contact us today for a free on-site quote.