Water & Stormwater
Nelmac’s knowledge and experience around water and stormwater is unmatched in our region. Nelmac has decades of knowledge and experience in ensuring households have water when and where they need it, and stormwater services that are reliable and professionally managed.
Nelmac Water and Stormwater has the ability to respond quickly to identify the source of household water issues ensuring that problems can be addressed directly and resolved faster – whenever and wherever they occur.
Our qualified engineers, water technicians, plumbers & drain layers provide services to households looking to alter or upgrade their existing services. Nelmac’s Water and Stormwater professionals are knowledgeable and qualified in their respective fields, all holding current industry registrations and all highly experienced in domestic water and stormwater services supply.
- Water leak investigation, location and pipe tracking service: this is a free service for Nelson residents.
- New water connections for Nelson residents. As an NCC approved Water Connection Contractor, Nelmac offers assurance that sub-division, right-of-way or shared driveway water service connections and installations will be to NCC standard.
- Water reticulation repairs and maintenance – fully qualified plumbing and drain laying services
- New connections and alterations to sewer and storm water systems: including property subdivision, modifications and upgrades.
- Sewer and stormwater reticulation repairs for residential customers: experience in old and new reticulation systems. * Nelmac Water is the exclusive Top of the South Island supplier of the Pipe Doctor No-dig Patch Repair System. Click here to see the Pipe Doctor system at work.
- Plumbing, gas fitting and drainlaying services: Our team are experienced, qualified and registered.
- Responsive sewer and stormwater blockage clearance service: a fast response for clearance and clean-up work.
“Thank you very much attending to the sewer work on my property on Princes Drive. I am delighted with the service and the quality of work carried out by the Nelmac Water Team.” Miles Hursthouse, Nelson. 2014
Contact us today.