Local Government Building & Carpentry
We specialise in building projects under $1million; these could be design-builds, refurbishments or contract management. Nelmac can provide a complete package, as our building team is supported by experts in the light engineering, facilities management, plumbing and electrical, and landscape design part of our business.
We can consolidate all construction, repair, upgrade, replacement and maintenance work into one contract. This approach delivers efficiencies and economies of scale, with associated cost savings for Local Government. For example, we could manage a building project which has the following components:
- Graffiti removal and vandalism repairs
- Repair work on building assets
- Construction of concrete paths, pads and walkways
- Construction of marinas, timber boardwalks and minor bridges
- Construction of minor building structures. e.g. public toilet blocks
- Renovations to building assets
- Construction and Installation of public sign boards and shelters
- Manufacture of park assets e.g. park furniture
- Emergency safety repairs to public assets
- Painting , plumbing and electrical
Nelmac has developed strong relationships with many architectural and engineering consultants and has a preferred list of sub-contractors that we use. Our focus is always on best practice and best outcomes for the client.