Local Government Refuse Collection
We collect, transport, dispose of or recycle general refuse and recyclable materials. We provide competitive rates and friendly service.
Nelmac’s refuse collection for Local Government can be a stand-alone operation or part of an integrated processing, recovery, disposal and recycling operation. We tailor our collection activities to meet your requirements and our focus is always on best practice and outcomes. Our collection days are scheduled for your rate-payers’ convenience.
We own and operate modern waste collection and bulk transport vehicles for transporting waste between collection, processing and disposal facilities. We use the latest technology to provide efficient collection and have robust health and safety practices to ensure staff and public safety.
We provide the following core services:
- Domestic Refuse collection in bags and wheelie-bins 120L & 240L
- Kerbside recycling, collection, processing and commodity sales
- Greenwaste collection in wheelie bins
- Litter bin emptying for parks and reserves contracts
- Street litter (bin emptying)
We can also cater for:
- Wood, metal, plastics, paper and co-mingled waste
- Construction and demolition waste
- Processed food and beverage waste
- Manufactured products destruction or recycling
- Medical waste
- Quarantine waste
- Hazardous waste
Contact ustoday for more information.