Local Government Refuse Processing
Nelmac can do more than collect waste from the kerbside. We offer complete waste solution services around collection, disposal & recycling.
Transfer stations facilitate the receiving, sorting, disposal, recovery and recycling of waste. We can operate transfer stations and landfills which are instrumental in processing materials for recycling and reuse. Our aim is always to reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill.
We use the latest technology to manage your facilities e.g. Promapp process mapping software, the Vault health and safety programme, Nimbus for managing job costing and financial information. We are ISO 9001:2000 accredited, and this system underlies our total quality management philosophy. We also have a strong focus on health and safety.
We are committed to:
- Maximising material diverted from landfill
- Reducing refuse disposal volumes and costs to Council and residents
- Lower carbon footprint with higher tonnage/load ratio in compactors
- Safe transport of recyclables
- Maximising recyclables for sale to offset collection and processing costs
- Looking after our environment.